Are you Planning to Study Abroad? Then first gather all the necessary documents for study Abroad. Nowadays Getting Admission in your dream country is not difficult, but it involves a lengthy Documentation Process. While applying to any University/College in your Destination you need to furnish a long list of documents to each and every university.
When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same kind of documents. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires the documents from you.
Here is the list of some documents you will need during the application process.
- Student Visa : The first document for abroad study is Student Visa. Student Visa is the key for to travel abroad for a specific period of time. The process for getting a visa depends on the country, so be sure to find out what you need to do and plan ahead.
- Application form : Fill your application form very carefully. It play a role in crack-or-break factor in your admission process. Write your own motivational letter. Be honest with what you studying and your future goal.
- Academic certificate : Carry your all academic certificate. Starting from your 10th grade to your highest qualification i.e. bachelor’s or master’s. Carry your extra curricular activity.
- Entrance exam score : If you cleared any competitve exam viz: IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT etc. You will need to produce a valid certificate. Some university need that kind of certificate. You must include your entrance exam certificate in the document for abroad study.
- Work experience : Practical exposure gives waitage in your document for abroad study. Most of the university require you to do internships or have a few years of work experience. Get certificates that validate your experience.
- Health certificate : Different countries have specific requirements from international students. You would be asked for a health insurance card and vaccination certificates. Get a health check-up done so you have the latest reports.
- SOP : Statement of purpose is crucial. It shows who you are, why you want to study, why you choose this university and country, or what you want to do after completion of your study.
- Scholarship Letter : If you have any scholarship, kindly keep with your self. It’s amost cruical document for abroad study. Either you’ll get directly scholarship or sometimes they transfered the amount to the university directly. We already make a blog on schloarship. Go through with our scholarship blog.
- Financial documents : This includes your student loan statement (as a proof of funds and statement of liabilities), scholarship letter, sponsorship proof, etc.
- Passport size photos : Admission departments and visa offices are rowdy about the right sized photo with a specific background. Find out the requirement and prepare accordingly.
Once you have put every documents for abroad study, kindly cross-check it and make a 2 or 3 copy of each document, that helps in university admission and gets the attestation done.
Finding the best study in Europe consultant.
Few reasons why study in Poland.
France study guide for international students.
5 things to keep in mind before choosing an overseas education consultancy.
Best study destination in Europe : Italy