Every student has a dream to go abroad for their higher education. Some students applied for abroad study as they are financially strong but on the other side, some didn’t because they are not financially strong. So, what are the solution for those who are not financially strong but still want to apply for abroad study? Scholarships for Abroad education will help those students who want to fulfill their dream.
WHAT WILL A SCHOLARSHIP FOR ABROAD EDUCATION COVER?
Many scholarships are designed just only to cover the tuition, student fees, books, and any other college-related costs. But some scholarships also covered ones cost of living and food as well. It depends on which kind of scholarship one is eligible for you.
Most of the time the amount of scholarship is paid out in a lump sum or one can say before the starting of the semester. There are also some cases in which they are paid on an installment basis. Each awarding body has it’s on criteria. Scholarships are either paid to the student or the university directly. We advise you to make sure the kind of scholarship you are entitled to so that you are not caught unaware.
Here are some of the different types of Scholarship available for students:
Before applying for the scholarship you need some strategy and in-depth research which can help you to secure admission in your dream university and course. Different scholarship for Abroad education are: –
- .Destination specific: There are several government bodies, public authorities, and universities that provide funds to students. Check with the government websites of the country where you wish to study. Click here: https://world.utexas.edu/abroad/funding/scholarships/destination.
- Program-specific: Program-specific scholarships are offered by an individual study abroad programs and/or the colleges and universities where they may be associated with qualified applicants.
- Merit-based: These scholarships are based on a student’s academic performance, school activity, academic records or extracurricular activity.
- Athletic: These scholarships are given to top-notch sportsmen who help their university in training or represent the university in sports meets. It is directly related to your extracurricular activity.
- Subject-specific: Some universities or institutions provide scholarships on a particular subject.
All the above are different types of Scholarships for Abroad education.
All scholarships are important but it depends which scholarship suits you better. Our team of counselors and education experts work with you to decide and apply for the best scholarships available.
RELATED BLOG :
Finding the best study in Europe consultant.
Few reasons why study in Poland.
France study guide for international students.
5 things to keep in mind before choosing an overseas education consultancy.
Best study destination in Europe : Italy