Maybe you’re asking yourself, ” Where should I study in Europe? ” Your answer may be GERMANY, SWEDEN, ITALY …. etc. It’s a really tough call deciding which country should I go to for education.
If you’re looking for the spice of party, academic, nightlife and location, then have a look at the 7 Best places in Europe for study in 2020. Are you curious? let’s start 🙂
- POLAND: Many and many students are choosing Poland for their bachelor’s or master’s. Do you know what attracts them most high-quality education institutions, low tuition fees, and equally low cost of living? Poland’s education system dates back to the Middle Ages. Jagiellon University, for example, was founded in the 14th century, and today is one of the oldest universities in Europe. I’m damn sure Poland is one of the BEST PLACE IN EUROPE for Study.
- FRANCE: International students consider France a good place for an international study experience. France offers a wonderful multicultural academic experience. Students and travelers appreciate the beautiful, developed cities and the great variety of social life available. Applying for a position at a higher education institution in France is easy, with foreign students having the ability to apply to as many as 20 different universities with one single application on the web. Since you are unable to apply to colleges in person when you are in another country, this is something that can make it much easier for all students wishing to enroll in a French university. You will also find it fairly simple to browse the colleges that are available in France with the help of the web. SOUNDS GOOD? Add France BEST PLACE IN EUROPE for Study.
- SWEDEN: In our previous blog we already discussed why you choose Sweden as the best place in Europe to study. Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world and many Swedish universities are ranked by Times Higher Education. Degree programs include internship which allows building your professional network. While studying masters in Sweden you can have the option to go for a PhD or to receive a job offer which in turn leads to the work permit. They have a well-developed transport system consists of buses, trains, subways boat planes trams. Students can work unlimited during their studies.
- GERMANY: Hope !! Germany will be top in your list 🙂 It should be. There are infinite factors behind at the top of your list. Germany’s 16 states abolished tuition fees for undergraduate students at all public German universities. This means that currently, both domestic and international undergraduates at public universities in Germany can study for free, with just a small fee to cover administration and other costs per semester. WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE.? Click here : http://www.synergyeurope.eu/study2europeclone/scholarship/
- NORWAY: Norway is well developed and forward-thinking. There are three types of public higher education institutions in Norway. Most of the public universities in Norway don’t charge tuition fees, but you must have the citizenship of NORWAY. Studying in Norway it isn’t easy but ya not too difficult as well. Doing your masters or bachelors from Norway help to get a good impression in your CV.
- U.K.: The education system in the U.K. takes you to the next level. The education system in the U.K. is flexible so you can study acc. to your lifestyle and career aspiration. Study in the UK meets different culture and change your lifestyle. The UK undertakes 5 percent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 percent of the world’s most frequently cited papers. As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- ITALY: Some of the first universities in Europe were founded in Italy during the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Italy has played an important role in the recent reform of higher education. This reform is known as the “Bologna Process”. Italy is a budget-friendly study destination in Europe. While the cost of accommodation and living can be high in large cities like Rome or Milan, smaller cities are much cheaper. On average, public universities in Italy charge around 1,000 Euro per year.
All above are the Best place in Europe for study. 🙂
Finding the best study in Europe consultant.
Few reason why study in Poland.
France study guide for international students.
5 things to keep in ind before choosing an overseas education consultancy.
Best study destination in Europe : Italy